- Organized clergy and community leaders to testify at the Unicameral’s Public Hearing on LB 194 to place reasonable limits on Pay Day Lending
- Asked all candidates for Omaha City Council to work with us to limit, as much as possible, predatory lending in Omaha
- Organizing house meetings in Central West Omaha to educate community members about the predatory lending and the need for reasonable limits.
OTOC Agenda for Change:
- Continue educating the community about predatory lending
- Continue advocating for fair and reasonable Pay Day Lending reform
Contact Pastor Scott Shreve ( email@example.com)