June Issue Cafes
Join Leaders at Urban Abbey this June for learning and coffee! 10% of all coffee bar sales in the month of June go to OTOC!
- Environmental Sustainability: OPPD’s Programs and Policies on June 27, 6:45-8 pm
- Learn about Omaha Public Power District’s work on developing community solar projects and other policies working to make Omaha a greener community.
- Monday, July 8 at 7 pm- explore why faith communities matter and what role OTOC has played in Omaha’s community
- Monday, August 12 at 7 pm- explore the difference of public and private relationships
Save the Date: 3-day Training
October 17-19 (Thursday evening through Saturday afternoon). More details coming soon
Formación de Liderazgo / Leadership Training is Spanish
OTOC Action Team Meetings
- June 20- Housing Coalition
- 3:30 pm at Augustana Lutheran Church, 3647 Lafayette Ave.
- June 24- Immigration and Refugee
- 6 pm at Augustana Lutheran, 3647 Lafayette Ave.
- NO ESAT meeting in July- see you August 1st!