June Issue Cafes
Join Leaders at Urban Abbey this June for learning and coffee! 10% of all coffee bar sales in the month of June go to OTOC!
- What’s in the Rental Housing Inspection Ordinance? on June 4, 6:45-8 pm
- Join OTOC’s Housing Action Team and Coalition partners invite you to discuss Omaha’s new Rental Property Registration and Inspections Ordinance with us: What’s there? What’s missing? Will this (eventually) prevent another Yale Park Apartments type evacuation? What next steps can we take to help address health and safety concerns of vulnerable tenants?
- Book Club with Paul Turner on June 11, 6:45-8 pm
Formación de Liderazgo / Leadership Training is Spanish
Sabado 22 de Junio 9 am- 7 pm
Domingo 23 de Junio 9 am-1 pm
Para obtener más información, vaya a: iplomaha.org/formacion-de-liderazgo/
For More information, visit iplomaha.org/formacion-de-liderazgo
OTOC Action Team Meetings
- May 7 – Mental Health
- 6 pm at First United Methodist, 7020 Cass St.
- May 9 – Housing and Neighborhood Revitalization
- 2:30 pm at Augustana Lutheran, 3647 Lafayette
- May 15 – Payday Lending Reform
- 7 pm at First United Methodist, 7020 Cass St. Rm 111
- May 20 – Immigration and Refugee
- 6 pm at Augustana Lutheran, 3647 Lafayette Ave.
- June 6- Environmental Sustainability
- 7 pm at First United Methodist, 7020 Cass St. Rm. 111